Groups

Is there a way to download Windows 7 Oem 64 Bit Legally?

Hey all, after taking delivery of my new laptop, I want to do a clean install on it. So I am wondering if I can download the Win 7 Oem legally and use my licence key for it??

Many thanks for any help, rep waiting !

4 Comments

You can download it from a torret site, as long as the key you use is genuine then its fine.

However if you do download from a torrect site, be aware that hackers could easily write in a program into the install files, thus giving them easy access to your pc.

Original Poster

Tanchi;7727248

You can download it from a torret site, as long as the key you use is … You can download it from a torret site, as long as the key you use is genuine then its fine.However if you do download from a torrect site, be aware that hackers could easily write in a program into the install files, thus giving them easy access to your pc.

Hey all, thanks for the replies, I kinda wanted to do it without the use of torrents. I have a windows 7 upgrade disc, will this work with my product key?

Here's microsofts direct link for windows 7 professional 64 bit.

I had a bit of trouble with my key last week when I reinstalled with it not activating but if you use the 0800 number in the activation menu you will be fine.

]http//ms…iso
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions