Is there a way to put music on my iphone without using ideleteyourtunes

Banned
Anything but itunes !

18 Comments

lol why's it deleting em, i put monster amounts of crud on my iPhone, none gets munched by iTunes

Original Poster Banned

DudeyGeeza;8689737

lol why's it deleting em, i put monster amounts of crud on my iPhone, … lol why's it deleting em, i put monster amounts of crud on my iPhone, none gets munched by iTunes

I use more than one computer.

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8689751

Just tick manually managed, I've used itunes for over 6 years and have … Just tick manually managed, I've used itunes for over 6 years and have yet to have a song deleted by it.

It kept unticking, and everytime I re-tick it decides it needs to delete everything :?

Banned

Only complete idiots could get iTunes wrong.

Never ever had a problem, and i mess around with iphone backups, toss around editing itunes pref files etc. It's slow, but solid.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8689773

Only complete idiots could get iTunes wrong.

You like Justin Beiber, enough said

iTunes is a horrible bit of software.

Original Poster Banned

smidav;8689812

iTunes is a horrible bit of software.

Agreed can't stand it.

Use MediaMonkey

Banned

I don't use it myself anymore but I had no problems when I used it on Mac and PC.

itunes is carp.
Use mgtek dopisp instead. You get a free trial then its £10-15 & lets you sync with wmp11

Banned

ryman1000;8689802

You like Justin Beiber, enough said

Do I though? Or is it a new exciting comedic element to my HUKD persona which has gone right over your head?

yeah, itunes is appauling. I hate the software, to the extent that i'm thinking of getting rid of my touch for a different device from another manufacturer so i can enjoy 'drag & drop' once more.

Banned

I use this - copytrans.net

Drag and drop. Bish bosh bash, safe as bacon

ryman1000;8689741

I use more than one computer.

ryman1000;8689759

It kept unticking, and everytime I re-tick it decides it needs to delete … It kept unticking, and everytime I re-tick it decides it needs to delete everything :?

I use one PC, & regularly iTunes decides that it cannot find files that have only existed in one folder of the PC & on my iPhone, and have not been removed/moved, whilst "Sync"'ing.

I do not use the "App Store" from my (non-jailbroken) iPhone. I do not download anything to my iPhone directly; everything is through the PC client software.

It is one of the reasons why I shall not be using the handset after my 18 month contract has expired.

In fact I'm quite pleased it isn't just me having problems with the software

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8689960

Do I though? Or is it a new exciting comedic element to my HUKD persona … Do I though? Or is it a new exciting comedic element to my HUKD persona which has gone right over your head?

Maybe you misread my sarcastic comment also :whistling:

[COLOR="Silver"](some of the above may be a lie)[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

fanpages;8690512

I use one PC, & regularly iTunes decides that it cannot find files that … I use one PC, & regularly iTunes decides that it cannot find files that have only existed in one folder of the PC & on my iPhone, and have not been removed/moved, whilst "Sync"'ing.I do not use the "App Store" from my (non-jailbroken) iPhone. I do not download anything to my iPhone directly; everything is through the PC client software.It is one of the reasons why I shall not be using the handset after my 18 month contract has expired.In fact I'm quite pleased it isn't just me having problems with the software :)BFN,fp.

I didn't google what does fp mean :lol:

DJ1;8690225

I use this - http://www.copytrans.netDrag and drop. Bish bosh bash, safe … I use this - http://www.copytrans.netDrag and drop. Bish bosh bash, safe as bacon

Is this free? And any good?

Banned

Johnboy_1975;8690630

Is this free? And any good?

Yes and yes.

BFN

fp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions