Groups

Is there an ADMINISTRATORS thread on HUKD?

Where all the companies known to be going into administration are LISTED in one place.
    If not then, maybe there should be one.

3 Comments

there is, dunno what its called sorry.

supermod

I've found this thread :

hotukdeals.com/ite…on/

But as we don't have stickies it can't be permanently attached to the top of a forum. I will pass the suggestion onto Admin though, but if you post updated information meanwhile in existing thread it should be kept near the top of the discussed Tab in MISC. Very sad times at the moment when we have a thread like that & our thoughts are with the employess of the affected Companies.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sigma;3882700

I've found this thread … I've found this thread :http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/302958/stores-going-into-administration/But as we don't have stickies it can't be permanently attached to the top of a forum. I will pass the suggestion onto Admin though, but if you post updated information meanwhile in existing thread it should be kept near the top of the discussed Tab in MISC. Very sad times at the moment when we have a thread like that & our thoughts are with the employess of the affected Companies. Thank you :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Sigma.

would be nice to have a clear list of companies going into or facing administration, without having to read through all the carp.
    If not to make sure people don't end up "pre ordering" and losing money then, to at least give a heads up to all the carrion crawlers re. where the next bit of scavenging like vultures will be taking place.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions