Expired

Is There An App, Like Shazam, But Works With *YOU* Singing/Humming/Whistling etc?

Found 6th Nov 2013
Hello all,

My boss is desperate to know a tune thats been stuck in his head. For all his humming and whistling - we dont know what it is.

As Shazam is based on matching the pattern to the song, surely theres an app that can build the pattern (much the same) from humming - and offer a best fit(s) selection of songs?

Does it exist? Does anyone know of one?

If not, I think I need to quit my job, become an app develop and retire a gazillionaire.
Community Updates
AskApp
9 Comments
Soundhound?
Song Tapper?
I don't think its possible as there are too many variables
mdekq007

I don't think its possible as there are too many variables

Soundhound seems to do it pretty well.
MIDURIX

Soundhound seems to do it pretty well.

Impossible. Hum 500miles by The Proclaimers into it and let me know what the result is...
mdekq007

Impossible. Hum 500miles by The Proclaimers into it and let me know what … Impossible. Hum 500miles by The Proclaimers into it and let me know what the result is...

Film it and put it on Youtube with a vacant expression. It will go viral!
Original Poster
SoundHound worked a treat!

Proclaimers didnt work for some reason, but it got Bohemian Rhapsody spot on from 10 seconds of rubbish humming and mumbling.
mdekq007

Impossible. Hum 500miles by The Proclaimers into it and let me know what … Impossible. Hum 500miles by The Proclaimers into it and let me know what the result is...

I actually found it very hard to hum the song in the first place. The results first time were:

#1 Por Siempre Tu by Christina Aguilera
#2 I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers

And that is no lie.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants