Is there an application...

Posted 13th Sep
Which i can download to the pc where i can erase writing and add information in it's place in capitals or lower case characters ?
Community Updates


Can you clarify what you want to do and on what?
Edited by: "fearona" 13th Sep
Just go on google and search “capitalise a sentence” and there will be hundreds of sites with a tool to paste text and have it capitalised
It's ok, it's sorted .
If you need to do this in MS Word/Google Docs, there is something called 'find and replace'.
How'd ya do it then pardner?
On the home ribbon of Word, on the right hand side of the text bar there should be a Capital A next to a lower case A, Aa with an arrow pointing down. Highlight your text and press that arrow, then select whatever option you want.
You don’t need an application, you can use word online, its free.
Post a comment


    Top Merchants