Is there an easy way to put netflix on a now tv box

As above

6 Comments

u can't

Original Poster

Reason I ask is because I have 2 of them doing nothing, 2 TV's 1 smart the other not.

Nowtv boxes allow you to sideload 1 additional app, but unfortunately netflix is not supported.

They are great anyway to use for catchup TV, and you could also use them for your own media as a plex client for example. Or if preferred find a different supported app that makes the boxes worth using.

Original Poster

delusion

Nowtv boxes allow you to sideload 1 additional app, but unfortunately … Nowtv boxes allow you to sideload 1 additional app, but unfortunately netflix is not supported. They are great anyway to use for catchup TV, and you could also use them for your own media as a plex client for example. Or if preferred find a different supported app that makes the boxes worth using.

I watch Netflix on the smart tv but wanted it on the other in the bedroom which is using the box but without Netflix.

st8mike

I watch Netflix on the smart tv but wanted it on the other in the bedroom … I watch Netflix on the smart tv but wanted it on the other in the bedroom which is using the box but without Netflix.

If nothing other than netflix will do, I'd suggest trying to sell your boxes for 5-10 each, and putting the money towards a roku box or android TV box that will support netflix.

They can be found for around £30

Netflix will only be HDTV quality if it's one of their approved list, so choose wisely

if you want to give away a box that's not being used, private message me.
Edited by: "zaheer2003" 15th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases23
    2. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?55
    3. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?33
    4. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46

See more discussions