Expired

Is there an equivalent to Flubit for any other websites such as eBay?

Found 15th Nov 2014
Is there an equivalent to Flubit for any other websites such as eBay?
For example Flubit equivalent for eBay.

9 Comments

Original Poster

Any answer?

Original Poster

ceres

11 minutes oO

What?

Yes mate there are hundreds of websites that do it, didn't you know?

If there was you would know about it just like Flubit for Amazon.

eBay is an auction site primarily.

You could check for yourself on Google and let us all know the answer

Yeah i can definitely see the possibility of a flubit like site for eBay. Makes loads of sense. Go play some cricket.

Preloved

Original Poster

ianidall

Not an exact match to your question, but for info, you can also use … Not an exact match to your question, but for info, you can also use Flubit to demand on the following sites:rakuten.co.ukplay.comargos.co.ukebuyer.comjohnlewis.comtesco.com/direct

Do you know how?

cricketmad13

Do you know how?

Yes - it is just the same as asking for an offer on an Amazon item.......you copy/paste in the URL of the item you're interested-in to Flubit's page to submit a request for a deal.

Please note, I'm not 100% certain that every member of Flubit qualifies for offers from these additional sites. To check, goto Flubit and sign-in. Next click on "Loyalty and Points" in the top-right dropdowns. On the Loyalty page, scroll down to the bit about other urls and see what it says......mine currently says "UNLOCKED until January 2015".

I tried it last night and got my first offer from the Argos site this morning - the offer is only an 8% discount on the Argos item, so not decided yet!!!

Edited by: "ianidall" 16th Nov 2014

Original Poster

ianidall

Yes - it is just the same as asking for an offer on an Amazon … Yes - it is just the same as asking for an offer on an Amazon item.......you copy/paste in the URL of the item you're interested-in to Flubit's page to submit a request for a deal.Please note, I'm not 100% certain that every member of Flubit qualifies for offers from these additional sites. To check, goto Flubit and sign-in. Next click on "Loyalty and Points" in the top-right dropdowns. On the Loyalty page, scroll down to the bit about other urls and see what it says......mine currently says "UNLOCKED until January 2015".I tried it last night and got my first offer from the Argos site this morning - the offer is only an 8% discount on the Argos item, so not decided yet!!!

Ok thanks for the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text