Is there an equivalent to Golden Grahams?

Found 2nd Mar 2010
As the originals have been discontinued (googles says it's because of high salt content) is there a supermarket own brand that's similiar?
Community Updates
MiscGold
15 Comments
Silver Stuarts?:roll:
Charlie Scene;7994938

Silver Stuarts?:roll:

Close but no cigar...
used to love those
I know you can buy them online but they cost about £5 a box. i've never seen them anywhere else though, or even cheaper versions. they do have the cinammon grahams now but they just aren't as good.
Bronze Brians?

Nickel Nigels?

Copper Colins?

Aluminium Alans?

Steel Stevens?
i was saying this to the OH last night they were the best cereal!!!!
I used to love it! Bring it back!!

OP, how about Cinnamon Graham? :-D
Marina;7996506

I used to love it! Bring it back!!OP, how about Cinnamon Graham? :-D

'Not the same' according to the wife... looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and pay a fiver a box...
what about "Curiously Cinnamon" not tried them yet, but they are made by nestle
Chuckles1001;7998219

what about "Curiously Cinnamon" not tried them yet, but they are made by … what about "Curiously Cinnamon" not tried them yet, but they are made by nestle

Its just Cinnamon Grahams rebranded.
awoodhall2003;7998257

Its just Cinnamon Grahams rebranded.

Thought so but was not sure, dohhh ohh well
Chuckles1001;7998802

Thought so but was not sure, dohhh ohh well

they no longer taste as sweet, not as cinnamon-e, and just taste different as theyre now in foil bags for 'extra freshness'
awoodhall2003;7998818

they no longer taste as sweet, not as cinnamon-e, and just taste … they no longer taste as sweet, not as cinnamon-e, and just taste different as theyre now in foil bags for 'extra freshness'

Dam the foil bags, they ruined crisps with them and now cereral R.I.P. Plastic bags lol
Marina2nd Mar 2010

I used to love it! Bring it back!!OP, how about Cinnamon Graham? :-D

A trip down memory lane. They used to be so nice, not sure what the hell has happened to them now, they've changed the recipe a million times to reduce its salt contents and now the taste has become so much weaker. It barely has a taste now. I used to love these and have it everyday from age 5-10, then they stopped making them and now they've just lost their taste. It's still okay, just nothing like before.

Nothing tastes the same as before, curiously cinnamon, Pringles, Rubicon, Flake and how could I forget, Sugar Puffs. They've rebranded that as well and it tastes like you're eating paper! My favourite part about that was when it sweetened the milk and now it even struggles to do that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants