Groups

IS THERE AN IDIOTS GUIDE TO PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE??

I've read about twenty million guides and I'm still lost. lol

Does anybody know of a really, REALLY simple step by step guide? I'm not interested in homebrew, just downloading and playing games from the memory card.

I've got a PSP slim, a pandora battery and a 2gb Pro Duo, just need half a brain!!

9 Comments

]this is a simple one with all the files needed.

After you do that just update it to the latest version

I realize it can seem daunting but its really easy once you have all the stuff ready.

good luck :thumbsup:

I'm not interested in homebrew, just downloading and playing games from … I'm not interested in homebrew, just downloading and playing games from the memory card.

Serious confession there. :-(

Could you please PM me your Name and address so that I can inform the relevant authorities.

Original Poster

thesaint;4757138

Serious confession there. :-(Could you please PM me your Name and address … Serious confession there. :-(Could you please PM me your Name and address so that I can inform the relevant authorities.

Sure, will they help me do it? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

phatboy123;4756975

]this is a simple one with all the files needed.After you do that just … ]this is a simple one with all the files needed.After you do that just update it to the latest versionI realize it can seem daunting but its really easy once you have all the stuff ready.good luck :thumbsup:

Cheers. It doesn't mention the Pandora at all in this guide though.

I get confused by the upgrading/downgrading. lol

My PSP says it on 3.71 m33-2. That's about as far as I get.

hornblowerracing;4757196

Cheers. It doesn't mention the Pandora at all in this guide though.I get … Cheers. It doesn't mention the Pandora at all in this guide though.I get confused by the upgrading/downgrading. lolMy PSP says it on 3.71 m33-2. That's about as far as I get.

If its 3.71 m33-2 it should already be done........

put your game iso's into the iso folder on your memory card :thumbsup:

phatboy123;4757285

If its 3.71 m33-2 it should already be done........put your game iso's … If its 3.71 m33-2 it should already be done........put your game iso's into the iso folder on your memory card :thumbsup:

I am pretty sure that m33 allows you to update to the latest CUSTOM firmware via the Network Update icon on the actual PSP.
    More to the point though, WHY would you want to pirate PSP games, the majority of the are utter tripe, the homebrew available for it probably is the only reason worth having one for.
    just my opinion,

Mike..

Original Poster

phatboy123;4757285

If its 3.71 m33-2 it should already be done........put your game iso's … If its 3.71 m33-2 it should already be done........put your game iso's into the iso folder on your memory card :thumbsup:

I'll give it a go!!!!

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;4757392

I am pretty sure that m33 allows you to update to the latest CUSTOM … I am pretty sure that m33 allows you to update to the latest CUSTOM firmware via the Network Update icon on the actual PSP.More to the point though, WHY would you want to pirate PSP games, the majority of the are utter tripe, the homebrew available for it probably is the only reason worth having one for.just my opinion,Mike..

It's not for me personally, it's for my 8 year old.

But any homebrew that you'd recommend?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions