Is there an interactive dvd or board game version of 1 vs 100?

Mod & Ed 9 replies
Found 21st Dec 2009
As above, my son loves playing this on xbox live, was wondering if anyone knew if there was an interactive dvd version or board game, so the whole family can play, I have googled it, but have found nothing, so expect not, but thought I'd ask on here just in case

Thanks

9 Comments

Yes, there are a few American ones.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Babbabooey;7290853

Yes, there are a few American ones.

thanks, would they play on a blu ray dvd player or his xbox 360? sorry am quite stupid when it comes to technology:thumbsup:

You can play it xbox live

you can play with 4 people on xbox live if that helps?

Most people didn't read the OP then as it says "my son loves playing this on xbox live"

imafish2002;7291558

Most people didn't read the OP then as it says "my son loves playing this … Most people didn't read the OP then as it says "my son loves playing this on xbox live"

think you will find we did, but were just enquiring as to whether thee OP knew that you can play with 4 players on the same console and therefore getting the family involved... :roll:

Jetpac;7292116

think you will find we did, but were just enquiring as to whether thee OP … think you will find we did, but were just enquiring as to whether thee OP knew that you can play with 4 players on the same console and therefore getting the family involved... :roll:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Jetpac;7291337

you can play with 4 people on xbox live if that helps?

Thankyou, will have a go:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland817
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769309
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!66
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2239

See more discussions