is there any

justice in the world....... (sorry couldnt help breaking into song)

but seriously anyone know of any good gift sites other than lastminute
cheers

15 Comments

Banned

No I dont

Original Poster

well thanks for the input or lack of .................

Banned

what sort of gifts?

Original Poster

my mum is 50 this year so like a memorable experience or of that ilk

Banned

like a weekend away or day trip? Budget? How many people?

Tarby25;1726294

my mum is 50 this year so like a memorable experience or of that ilk

Not sure if they are the cheapest, but there's ]Red Letter Days

Banned

nightswimmer;1726310

Not sure if they are the cheapest, but there's ]Red Letter Days

Isn't that company one to avoid? Seem to recall it has let many customers down. May have new management now though.

Findmeagift.com

A few mentioned above. The best ones, IMO, are the ones where you pay a price then they can decide what they want...

csiman;1726318

Isn't that company one to avoid? Seem to recall it has let many customers … Isn't that company one to avoid? Seem to recall it has let many customers down. May have new management now though.

Dunno, I just remembered the name. A quick google search shows it went into administration 2.5 years ago, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? It was started by Dragon's Den judge Rachel Elnaugh, went into administration and then was bought by Dragon's Den Judge Peter Jones.

Hehe. "And would you like that money dried, as well as laundered?"

duckmagicuk2;1726343

Hehe. "And would you like that money dried, as well as laundered?"

That's what I was thinking. Something smelt fishy, and for once it wasn't (just) me!

How about ]buyagift , I haven't used them but they seem alright judging by the heat their ]vouchers get.

How about a 6 month membership to Esporta Gyms, they are amazing, gym, itswimming pool, dance classes etc,
Or a pamper voucher, i.e. a facial, I had one last year and there is nothing like
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523388
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    3. What an absolute disgrace1942
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247

See more discussions