Groups

is there any banks offering incetives to open with them apar from halifax?

simply was with bar-clays switched to Halifax as barclays was so slow for me love Halifax however not one nearby me and i get paid in cash alot, what other banks offer incentives for opening an account not switching*

6 Comments

first direct and clydesdale do money for switching.. thing you get double if you leave first direct...

Yorkshire bank are offering £150 if you switch your current account to them...

Original Poster

justanothercid

first direct and clydesdale do money for switching.. thing you get double … first direct and clydesdale do money for switching.. thing you get double if you leave first direct...

do not want to switch, just wanna open

santander 123 account is good, cashbook n offers

i think most banks will reward you if they know you are switching from another bank and closing the older account. not much for opening a new account.
    i wanted to open new account too, but there is no benefit at all

Original Poster

KOGONAI

i think most banks will reward you if they know you are switching from … i think most banks will reward you if they know you are switching from another bank and closing the older account. not much for opening a new account.i wanted to open new account too, but there is no benefit at all

halifax is the only one it seems
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions