Groups

Is there any codes for lovefilm

Which are for existing cutsomers? Because i have seen a few which have had codes just for people who had a trial then stopped.

7 Comments

They have stopped doing this as you can not use a code if you have already used a code, i think the way to do it now is to sign up as a new member with a 3 month code and use a slightly changed address and postcode then change the address back to your real address once you have been signed in!

aye masterruckus is correct

Original Poster

Well i had 9 months of free trials with the same account though

i had 3 years of it and they have stopped it happening now

Original Poster

masterruckus;3124618

They have stopped doing this as you can not use a code if you have … They have stopped doing this as you can not use a code if you have already used a code, i think the way to do it now is to sign up as a new member with a 3 month code and use a slightly changed address and postcode then change the address back to your real address once you have been signed in!

Good idea but wouldnt they realise this because of the amount of details being changed also i heard you have to phone up as well!

Yeah I heard that you cannot change your address online now?

I think you have to register a NEW account rather than try to change existing account details.
    I've just tried to reactivate my account but the last code that has served me well has been expired so I'll have to keep an eye out for something new from Lovefilm.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?11
      2. Furniture Sliders23
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??34
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1325

See more discussions