Groups

Is there any good flip phones out any more?

Hi i am looking to buy a new flip mobile phone but i was wondering if anybody knew if there were any good ones out any more, they seemed to have stopped making them. I am looking for one which has a 2 megapixel camera or more.

NOTE: this is an advice thread, i do not want any offers of anybody trying to sell me their phones.

Thanks Ste

9 Comments

The new iphone is to be a flip model.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2008/03/apple-rumor-possible-flip-iphone.jpg

Original Poster

Chiptivo;6229796

The new iphone is to be a flip model.

it lookes nice but odds are it would be well out of my price range lol

Original Poster

only really wanted to spend £70 on a new or used 1 but i dont know if my price range is too low?

I still love the Motarola V3 for quality of build. All metal and built like a battleship!!

Just bought the sony ericsson w350i....really happy with it. £40 on vodafone.although i paid £60:x

Banned

stefor;6230012

I still love the Motarola V3 for quality of build. All metal and built … I still love the Motarola V3 for quality of build. All metal and built like a battleship!!

second that.......gf is still using hers....just battery problem which is easily rectified

that iphone is the fakest looking fan art ever rofl

What about the SE W890i
    carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY

CPW sell this brand new for £99.95 plus £10 top up so you may be able to get nearly new one cheaper??

Original Poster

melmorc;6232706

What about the SE … What about the SE W890ihttp://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/SONY-ERIC-W980I/PPAYCPW sell this brand new for £99.95 plus £10 top up so you may be able to get nearly new one cheaper??

hmm i quite like the look of that one...... thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3241151
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions