Is there any multivitamin that is suitable for vegetarians???

Found 26th Jun 2012
Hey fellow HUKD'ers, hows it going???

Need your help/advice to find out if there is any multivitamin that is suitable for vegetarians??? I am thinking of adding a multivitamin supplement to my to whey protein and all-in-one protein supplements. So any recommendations of which brand, where to buy from, how much etc.

All your help will be much appreciated, thanking you in advance!!!
Community Updates
MiscVegetarian
17 Comments
Tesco own brand
I was told 5 years ago, that eating your toenails will do the trick,thay are full of multivitamins, especially calcium and protein enriched with v 6 and are good for vegetarians.

Edited by: "timtom13" 26th Jun 2012
timtom13

I was told 5 years ago, that eating your toenails will do the trick,thay … I was told 5 years ago, that eating your toenails will do the trick,thay are full of multivitamins, especially calcium and protein enriched with v 6 and is good for vegetarians.

zipvit - is not bad
as a veggie surely you get your 5 a day?
brilly

Wow i only get it once a day!"
brilly

Prolly religious concern
Seven Seas do a vegan/vegetarian one that's vegetarian society approved and there's this as well hollandandbarrett.com/pag…627
Stop being silly and eat meat
Yes.

It''s called beef.
B vitamins, iron and L-carnitine are sometimes low in a vegetarian diet.

Look for these supplements if you feel tired or are prone to feeling run down.

I'm a vegetarian of over 16 years and take vitamin b and iron.
Remington

B vitamins, iron and L-carnitine are sometimes low in a vegetarian … B vitamins, iron and L-carnitine are sometimes low in a vegetarian diet.Look for these supplements if you feel tired or are prone to feeling run down. I'm a vegetarian of over 16 years and take vitamin b and iron.

No wonder he left you if you dont eat meat
churchill

No wonder he left you if you dont eat meat

Oh what do you know about vitamins and healthy diets Churchy, my love? Thought your meals consisted of a glass of virgins blood and spam fritters!
Sorry I forgot to mention that im not a vegan or vegetarian. Being a muslim i have to eat halal food or 'suitable for vegetarians' items. So i do eat meat thats halalified and fish.
dga

Can't you bless a pill?

only if its alive...
I used to take spirulina, 2 - 8 tablets in a day depending on how healthy and full of zest i felt, but mostly 2 tablets a day, great stuff. Life Stream brand, made in powder form too.
rimz790

Sorry I forgot to mention that im not a vegan or vegetarian. Being a … Sorry I forgot to mention that im not a vegan or vegetarian. Being a muslim i have to eat halal food or 'suitable for vegetarians' items. So i do eat meat thats halalified and fish.

Boots have some multivatamins suitable for vegetarian (especially for 50 plus peoples)and sometime they have 3 for 2 offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants