Groups
    EXPIRED

Is there any Nintendo Wii in Norwich area at a SENSIBLE PRICE?

Yep. I'm after a Wii at sensible money in the Norwich area.
    After just the basic console, but would consider a package if the money's right.
    Would be willing to pay £200 for the basic console.
    Can anyone help???

Been on all the retailers websites i can think of. Most are willing to take my money but will not gaurantee delivery until FEB.

Is there a specific stock checking site to see when the next shipment comes in??? I've not been able to find one but i'd have thought there would be.

9 Comments

Hi im from norwich!! out of interest where bouts do you live? i live near dunston hall, know where that is?

also try game in debenhams

Original Poster

Yep, i know dunston hall. I'm in thorpe.
    Debenhams you say ......... i shall get myself along there in the week.
    Cheers.

You might just get lucky at Argos soon after Christmas, especially if it's a large one near you

dont take debenhams as a definite phone em up first"!

If your aiming for next week, then hopefully the christmas rush should have died down and it should be a lot more possible to find one. Not that it will be easy but they might hopefully stay on the shelves a little longer... Maybe even the ebay prices will settle down.

As above, they're advertised in the Argos Christmas Sale brochure, so might be available...

The brochures would have been printed a couple months ago - I've seen loads in past brochures which were unavailable in my local store months before the brochure came out so check with them first via phone/internet

True I agree, best to give them a call beforehand :santa:

I am 97% sure they will not be available on the Argos site as my friend works there and has informed me they will only be in-store until most stores have steady stock. So ring your nearest stores!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45

See more discussions