Groups

Is there any particular charity that wants cameras?

I have a working pentax espio 90mc - fine non digital camera but no good to me. Local charity shop will get about 50p for it and was wondering if there is a particular charity that wants cameras? Does anyone know? Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

I could do but I really don't think it will sell for anything - like old mobile phones so thought a charity might want them

fairy;8681163

I could do but I really don't think it will sell for anything - like old … I could do but I really don't think it will sell for anything - like old mobile phones so thought a charity might want them

try freecycle. Ask if there is a group that would like it. I gave one away to a guy who taught photography and wanted cameras for his class. Added bonus for me was that he was well fit when he came round to collect!! I got a few daydreams in return! :w00t:

fern37;8681472

try freecycle. Ask if there is a group that would like it. I gave one … try freecycle. Ask if there is a group that would like it. I gave one away to a guy who taught photography and wanted cameras for his class. [SIZE="4"]Added bonus for me was that he was well fit when he came round to collect!! I got a few daydreams in return![/SIZE] :w00t:

hehe :giggle: at it again fern?

missp27;8681532

hehe :giggle: at it again fern?

harmless daydreaming!! Nothing else. Wish I'd taken up photography as well! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions