Groups
    EXPIRED

Is there any personalized photo gift deals going round?

I just got that teddy through post my dad has saw it and said o0o0o0 get your mum one of them or a mug or somthing hehe !

x

so yerrr hukdealers i need your help ! x

9 Comments

Banned

Teddy has expired. Only things I know of at the moment are a free small photobook from Jessops and Mug from Snapfish. Sign up from the main jessops webpage, and you get a £6 photobook voucher. Collect from store to avoid delivery charges. The other one that is available is a mug (snapfish), if you buy a special pack of McVities biscuits.

Original Poster

ty hun will get the biscuits for the mug x any biscuits in particular x

Mod & Ed

Photobox has a 3 4 2 offer on its range of photo gifts, go via topcashback to register as a new customer and get £6 cashback, also 40 free prints

Think its cadburys biscuits you have to buy for offer above, but think the mug is also promoting cadburys on it

i wouldnt bother with the jessops small photo books, yes they are free but they are ****! i was really dissapointed with them

Original Poster

ty hun will go have a look now if any1 nos any more will still be gratefull x

Original Poster

nono i already got like 5 before when the offer was on but the mug i will be intrested in my dad is just gutted he didnt get that teddy !

Lmao he always says i get a load of rubbish for 1 -2 pound but that teddy he is chuffed with hehe but seeing as i will be paying for this gift i need it cheap as chips for him ! xx

xbecky07x;7152279

ty hun will get the biscuits for the mug x any biscuits in particular x

Here's the link and post 24 is how i did mine easier.:thumbsup:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

Banned

hotscot;7153828

Here's the link and post 24 is how i did mine … Here's the link and post 24 is how i did mine easier.:thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/495258/buy-cadburys-digestive-biscuits-and?t=495258&page=2

You don't even have to do that. I saved the cadbury heart picture from their website, then I uploaded an image the same size as the cadbury hearts picture and used that to design the mug.

Banned

The teddy really was a good deal for a couple of quid. I got two of them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions