Groups
    EXPIRED

is there any place i can order this joystick seems to be sold out

i want to order this joystick its the sf4 one but seems to be sold out any body know where i can preorder it from or if an when will it be available again

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

6 Comments

You can't get it anyway, even on the full RRP £149.99 , I think there's a second batch coming in April.

Original Poster

damm i so wanted one,
    curse de madcats

Make sure you don't miss the second shipment, I doubt they will still make them, and that's if we get them in the UK.

Powerplaydirect are still taking pre-orders, which is a bit worrying for those of us who have already pre-ordered the first time it came around.

Durzel;4292613

Powerplaydirect are still taking pre-orders, which is a bit worrying for … Powerplaydirect are still taking pre-orders, which is a bit worrying for those of us who have already pre-ordered the first time it came around.

But it says "(CURRENTLY UNAVAILBLE PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!)" as part of the listing.

Abvance;4293722

But it says "(CURRENTLY UNAVAILBLE PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!)" as part of … But it says "(CURRENTLY UNAVAILBLE PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!)" as part of the listing.

Yeah but it also says that on our orders too (the people that ordered before they changed the description)... hopefully they'll process pre-orders in the order they were received...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…59
      2. Best place to buy an iPad second hand?11
      3. Quad-core laptop under £470?21
      4. Fitbit HR310

See more discussions