Found 29th Apr 2008
i had a issue earlier today and need to speek to someone

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

http://www.samaritans.org/images/header-1.jpg

Is the issue about the fact you can't spell?

"speek"

lol!

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1989373

Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

thx for that and its not bad enough for samaritans

Original Poster

grex9101;1989379

Is the issue about the fact you can't spell?"speek"lol!

ok you found out

grex9101;1989379

Is the issue about the fact you can't spell?"speek"lol!

"Are there any staff around?":whistling:

While we're on the subject, it's mirroRs not mirroWs.

Is this about the banned member btw?

Original Poster

i wont go to much into detail but yes hes now using another name
and im sorry for my spelling but if you know what i was saying does it matter

redboro;1989406

i wont go to much into detail but yes hes now using another nameand im … i wont go to much into detail but yes hes now using another nameand im sorry for my spelling but if you know what i was saying does it matter

Yes!:p

Original Poster

i do have encephalitis syndrome i dont want to go on about it but not everyones perfect hence the grammer

redboro;1989408

i do have encephalitis syndrome i dont want to go on about it but not … i do have encephalitis syndrome i dont want to go on about it but not everyones perfect hence the grammer

Well the mirrows one was unforgivable as the correct spelling was in the question

Anyway, if you suspect somebody, go to the relevant thread and hit the report button (the red triangle).:thumbsup:

redboro;1989408

I do have encephalitis syndrome. I don't want to go on about it but not … I do have encephalitis syndrome. I don't want to go on about it but not everyones perfect, hence the grammer.

Original Poster

ye your right mirrow was wrong lol
but thanks for the info

By the way mate, if you post a link to the threads you suspect, there are enough of us online to spam them. If it turns out you're wrong the mods can reinstate them in the morning, no harm, no foul ;-)

Original Poster

its a member rather than the item he was banned earlier and now using another name

redboro;1989420

its a member rather than the item he was banned earlier and now using … its a member rather than the item he was banned earlier and now using another name

But he must have made a post that you found suspicious. How else would you have spotted him?

Original Poster

hes a trader buying and selling phones on this site and hes still buying via pm

redboro;1989420

its a member rather than the item he was banned earlier and now using … its a member rather than the item he was banned earlier and now using another name

Has this member posted anything? If so use the report button stating suspected multiple ID and include his/her old user name and when a mod logs on they will look into it.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1989426

Has this member posted anything? If so use the report button stating … Has this member posted anything? If so use the report button stating suspected multiple ID and include his/her old user name and when a mod logs on they will look into it.

yes he did and i done it via the red triangle giving the old name thanks for your help even left you rep

Note sure how they prove it though? Can remember somebody saying it was through there IP address but as lots of peoples are dynamic this cant be so.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1989429

Note sure how they prove it though? Can remember somebody saying it was … Note sure how they prove it though? Can remember somebody saying it was through there IP address but as lots of peoples are dynamic this cant be so.

Not directly, but even dynip still leads to the same ISP ;-)

Shengis;1989430

Not directly, but even dynip still leads to the same ISP ;-)

So if I use this ID then log of and reboot my modem I receive a new IP address then I make a new user. So they will have 2 IP's both from virgin media. How does that help them?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1989437

So if I use this ID then log of and reboot my modem I receive a new IP … So if I use this ID then log of and reboot my modem I receive a new IP address then I make a new user. So they will have 2 IP's both from virgin media. How does that help them?

Because most scammers/traders give themselves away in their posting style. Hu5tler can tell you about that one as we had some fun with a persistent ID abuser a few weeks ago :lol: The IP address is just the icing on the cake as it were.

Original Poster

ive past on what i know ill leave it to them to do what they want with it

boro' was that the iphone thing?

you didnt send the phone off did you?

Shengis;1989444

Because most scammers/traders give themselves away in their posting … Because most scammers/traders give themselves away in their posting style. Hu5tler can tell you about that one as we had some fun with a persistent ID abuser a few weeks ago :lol: The IP address is just the icing on the cake as it were.

So even if they could work it down to virgin media Nottingham I could easly get t0mm banned all I have to do is copy his posting style, easy just spam alot!:-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;1989452

So even if they could work it down to virgin media Nottingham I could … So even if they could work it down to virgin media Nottingham I could easly get t0mm banned all I have to do is copy his posting style, easy just spam alot!:-D

:lol: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

t0mm;1989450

boro' was that the iphone thing?you didnt send the phone off did you?

yes i did i was pm'ed and not understanding the rules i done the deal but weve done that one i know i was wrong before it starts again

redboro;1989457

yes i did i was pm'ed and not understanding the rules i done the deal … yes i did i was pm'ed and not understanding the rules i done the deal but weve done that one i know i was wrong before it starts again

Just don't lose the SD number, just in case they do try a PP scam:thumbsup: Unlikely, but you never know.

Original Poster

:thumbsup: lol scared to right now incase its wrong

redboro;1989460

:thumbsup: lol scared to right now incase its wrong

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, as long as it's readable it's fine. You just get the grammar police here a few times.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522894
    2. Boredom43
    3. Add one, leave one game54415476
    4. word association Game74244937

See more discussions