Is there any truth in a teabag healing a stye? Or should I go chemist?

Found 7th Apr 2009
Ive heard the wedding ring one too but sceptical :-)
Woke up with it but in a bit of pain now :-(

1. Misc
  2. Tea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tea
32 Comments

Off to the chemist you go and get a tube of Brolene

Ive heard the wedding ring one. Not heard about the tea bag! Suppose anything is worth a try if its all you have in the house.

stye? new to me what is it

raptorcigs;4856570

eyehelp.co.uk/sty…tml

There you go all about styes!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4856570

Its a big red lump on my lower eyelid. Kids are having a whale of a time singing "whats that coming over the hill, is it a monster? No its mummy"

Brolene it is then

Original Poster

choc1969;4856581

apparently it workshttp://www.tipking.co.uk/tip/6644.html

oooh goody, kettles on now :-D

I think the tea bag just hides it......... You will get some funny looks in Tesco walking round with a teabag stuck to your face:-D

Original Poster

mikebike;4856589

http://www.eyehelp.co.uk/styes.htmlThere you go all about styes!

Yuk on the causes!

michelleleemoo;4856620

oooh goody, kettles on now :-D

I just asked the O/H about the teabag thing and she says it works but takes a while!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4856630

I feel your pain, I woke up with the beginnings of one this morning :-(

Told you to stay on yr side of the bed! He he

Original Poster

Train Driver;4856625

I think the tea bag just hides it......... You will get some funny looks … I think the tea bag just hides it......... You will get some funny looks in Tesco walking round with a teabag stuck to your face:-D

Hmmmmm :-D

the nextdoor neighbour of my girlfriends gran came rushing over one time to put a teabag on the eye of a king charles spaniel.....

i heard tea-bagging was somethin else??? .....mayb im mis-informed:whistling:

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;4856685

i heard tea-bagging was somethin else??? .....mayb im … i heard tea-bagging was somethin else??? .....mayb im mis-informed:whistling:

I can only wonder (note to google later :w00t:)
right so i look like a right plank now, my lads taking the p*** out of me and watch someone knock on the door!

rubbing a wedding ring does work

Original Poster

ettam123;4856725

rubbing a wedding ring does work

Ok, new thread, anyone wanna get married.............................................................

michelleleemoo;4856721

I can only wonder (note to google later :w00t:)right so i look like a … I can only wonder (note to google later :w00t:)right so i look like a right plank now, my lads taking the p*** out of me and watch someone knock on the door!

not something your see on Catchphrase put it that way!!!!

tinkerbell28;4856733

Don't google it, save you eyes:thumbsup:

i do hope you didn't learn the hard way:w00t:

Golden Eye ointment's the best I've tried but it's dear, about £6 for a tiny tube I think.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=tinkerbell28;4856733]Don't google it, save you eyes:thumbsup:[/QUOTE

eyes
Are you mocking the afflicted, shouldn't that be EYE
what are you doing for yours?

Punkytiptop;4856685

i heard tea-bagging was somethin else??? .....mayb im … i heard tea-bagging was somethin else??? .....mayb im mis-informed:whistling:

lol

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;4856759

i do hope you didn't learn the hard way:w00t:

got a strange feeling it would need to be hard :w00t: Now step away from the thread :-D:-D:-D (joke)

michelleleemoo;4856793

got a strange feeling it would need to be hard :w00t: Now step away from … got a strange feeling it would need to be hard :w00t: Now step away from the thread :-D:-D:-D (joke)

Haha seriously i apologise for soiling your thread but now everytime i see or hear tea-bagging i will smile and think of you :w00t:

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;4856809

Haha seriously i apologise for soiling your thread but now everytime i … Haha seriously i apologise for soiling your thread but now everytime i see or hear tea-bagging i will smile and think of you :w00t:

Dont worry, its normally me that lowers the tone.

michelleleemoo;4856831

Dont worry, its normally me that lowers the tone.

in that case im sorry for stealing your show:thumbsup:

Original Poster

http://www.glitter-town.com/thank-you-myspace-glitter-graphics/thank-you-myspace-glitter-graphic-9.gif

[SIZE="7"]EVERYONE[/SIZE]

salt water is the best way to get rid of it.just dissolve some salt into normal tap water.i usually use an eggcup or a shot glass.put a towel on your lap and simply press eggcup against eye and lean back.believe me this works.

michelleleemoo;4856879

[SIZE="7"]EVERYONE[/SIZE]

haha i was expecting a pic of something else......shame on me:oops:

Original Poster

haha i was expecting a pic of something else......shame on me:oops:[/QUOTE]

yr just mucky

michelleleemoo;4856933

haha i was expecting a pic of something else......shame on me:oops:

yr just mucky [/QUOTE]

:oops::oops::w00t:

try taking makuna honey its great for fighting staph infections loads of other uses too
Post a comment
@
    Text