Groups

Is there any tunes that give you chills?

Hi everyone,

There's a tune I've listened to loads over the last couple days because it's so close to home and gives me chills every time I listen to it.

The first minute especially means a lot to me and describes my current situation better than anything and precisely 40 seconds into it gives me chills:

uk.youtube.com/wat…Shs

Is there any tunes that make you feel like this too and why?

22 Comments

exorsist
    im possesed
    look into my eyes
    nibble

Darkside of the moon the whole album!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3360942

]the animals- house of the rising sunI also hope your hands better brah

Cheers bruv, the metal's coming out next week and then I can have my hand back to normal but my fingers aren't in shape yet and can't straighten up....I can't wait to push weights again.......I'm sick of doing leg exercises at the gym. :giggle:

i'll be missing you uk.youtube.com/wat…m3s
    came out when a really close friend had just died in a bike accident :cry: every time i hear it i think of him ....

Anything sang by Steps

snow patrol... you could be happy

I got chills........
    They're multiplying .......
    Youre the one that i want lol just kiddin

I know what u mean .There are so many songs do that to me its hard to listen to music at times
    Too many to list and too many reasons why

The Pillow by UB40. My heart just ached that someone wrote that obviously knew people in that situation and who felt that hopeless. Last verse still makes me cry all these many years later.

realfriendlyman;3361018

Cheers bruv, the metal's coming out next week and then I can have my hand … Cheers bruv, the metal's coming out next week and then I can have my hand back to normal but my fingers aren't in shape yet and can't straighten up....I can't wait to push weights again.......I'm sick of doing leg exercises at the gym. :giggle:

oh you still having a hard time of it? sorry to hear that,ive gotta go back next week for another muscle strip as they didnt manage to get enough off last week,it hurts like crazy and this plaster cast feels like it weighs a ruddy ton!
    hopefully next week will be better for you good luck fingers crossed for ya:thumbsup:

the boiler by rhoda dakka or the selector by the selector

supermod

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (I know but I still like it) & the chorus of RockFerry by Duffy - tend to blast that in the car. Also no surprises by Radiohead. Need to stop or I'll keep listing all night

Norlan Wind & St Valery - Battlefield band..

cheerleader;3361024

i'll be missing you http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9cM-Ovm3scame out … i'll be missing you http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9cM-Ovm3scame out when a really close friend had just died in a bike accident :cry: every time i hear it i think of him ....

snap, ALWAYS makes me cry, was around when i lost my dad :-(

Original Poster

cheerleader;3361024

i'll be missing you http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9cM-Ovm3scame out … i'll be missing you http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9cM-Ovm3scame out when a really close friend had just died in a bike accident :cry: every time i hear it i think of him ....

I'm sorry to hear that but the tune is deep to me as well and is one of the tunes I listen to every time a loved one passes. :oops:

I used to love this tune so much, I used to know the entire tune off by heart and that's quite an achievement for me lol but I still remember the majority of it.

Mardyass;3361462

oh you still having a hard time of it? sorry to hear that,ive gotta go … oh you still having a hard time of it? sorry to hear that,ive gotta go back next week for another muscle strip as they didnt manage to get enough off last week,it hurts like crazy and this plaster cast feels like it weighs a ruddy ton!hopefully next week will be better for you good luck fingers crossed for ya:thumbsup:

Thanks mate, the cast is just annoying now and I want it off.....I sometimes wake up in the morning and still can't believe all this happened out of frustration...I just it never happened.

At least the metal comes out next week in a live op but I still can't straighten my fingers, which is worrying the docs, as I should of been able to do perform this effortlessly 3 weeks ago. :oops:

Good luck with yours mate, my heart honestly bleeds for you and I really hope all goes well........how long do they think it'll take to fully recover?

Tears in Heaven - eric clapton. Played at a friends funeral but just the whole feeling and circumstance behind the song :cry:

Lifehouse - Everything especially if I watch it on YouTube

youtube.com/wat…J0I

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Them "Blackcurrant" tunes
    they always give me chills
    prefer the "menthol" :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369

See more discussions