Expired

Is there any way of moving a screw on a number plate?

10 replies
Found 19th Dec 2014
I want to move my screw to another position, but i don't want to use a surround or sticky pads. Is it possible?

1. Ask
  2. Screws
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Screws
10 Comments

buy new plates and drill hole in new place??

Of course, get yourself a drill. Just be aware that if you are doing it to change the appearance of your registration, the chances are that you will get pulled by the plod.

Banned

The amount of times I look at the screws on a number plate and think less of the person for having them in the wrong place is crazy.

Original Poster

I have new plates but where i have a gb logo the screw goes directly through it. So i was wondering could i move the screw to another place on the number plate?

Get a decent screw and an impact driver!!
You can screw where ever you want then!!! ;p

Original Poster

broadsswfc

Get a decent screw and an impact driver!!You can screw where ever you … Get a decent screw and an impact driver!!You can screw where ever you want then!!! ;p

How do you do it? Is there a video?
Edited by: "cricketmad13" 19th Dec 2014

Scrape him off with a shovel and position him on the back windows with suction cups (_;)

http://i.imgur.com/CDxLJ.png
Edited by: "grooty" 19th Dec 2014

J

cricketmad13

How do you do it? Is there a video?

just put the screw on the end of the impact driver and pull the trigger!!
it will go straight through the metal and make a new hole lol

Original Poster

broadsswfc

Jjust put the screw on the end of the impact driver and pull the … Jjust put the screw on the end of the impact driver and pull the trigger!!it will go straight through the metal and make a new hole lol

I don't have an impact drill only a normal drill.

Might be best drilling a pilot hole 1st, but if you have got a decent screw and a screwdriver bit for your drill it should still do it nicely
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    2. CEX grading68
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?67

See more discussions