Expired

Is there any way of tracking Debenhams orders?

7 replies
Found 10th Jan 2008
i havent heard if orders are cancelled or not and was wondering if i can track orders from there?

7 Comments

Not too sure - but they cancelled my order... grr.. I only used the free delivery code!!!

Call them.

The number is 08456 055 044. They should be able to tell you what is going on with your order.

Kim

I was awaiting 3 separate orders on ehich I had used the 3 different discount codes - First one has just arrived so there is hope people might receive those orders outstanding!

I have just received an update email from them about my delivery date, but it just says despatched. I am still angry that they took more out of my account than the invoice shows!!!!

Utakos;1438868

I have just received an update email from them about my delivery date, … I have just received an update email from them about my delivery date, but it just says despatched. I am still angry that they took more out of my account than the invoice shows!!!!

Can I ask, was it an electrical product that you ordered?

No, it was a set of pots & pans, I am also keeping a close eye on my account.

WHAT A HASTLE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS SICK TRYING TO PURCHASE ON LINE KEEP REFUSING MY PASSWORD AND WHEN I EVENTUALLY GOT THROUGH AND PURCHASED AN ITEM I NOW HAVE PROBLEMS TRYING TO TRACK THE ITEM WHAT A USELESS COMPANY HOW IT EXISTS IS I DONT KNOW ONE THING I DO KNOW I WONT BE BUYING ANYMORE ITS NOT WORTH THE HASTLE.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions