is there any way to check aunthicity of EMPORIO-ARMANI watches

Found 4th Apr 2016
I am going to buy one EMPORIO-ARMANI watch which is currently oos in jbwatches, few eBay sellers selling it for quite less price and some selling it for almost £40 difference, is there anyways to check the authenticity of this brand watches as this is a gift.

jbwatches.com/men…013

7 Comments

its authenticity by the way
does emporio Armani not have a web page with authorised dealers ?

http://www.google.co.uk/shopping/seller?q=jbwatches.com&hl=en-GB

seem legit according to Google Seller protection.

Original Poster

This website have good reviews but they are out of stock what I meant is if I purchase from eBay is there any possibility to check the item is genuine or not like some products have unique codes or some thing similar to verify

jun19

This website have good reviews but they are out of stock what I meant is … This website have good reviews but they are out of stock what I meant is if I purchase from eBay is there any possibility to check the item is genuine or not like some products have unique codes or some thing similar to verify

Ebay is full of fake Armani's wouldnt touch em with a barge pole.

Check the seller and check other items the seller is selling and has already sold they could be a genuine watch seller also there are plenty of guides on line for how to spot fakes

Original Poster

Yes I have checked the seller sold almost 210 watches of similar model and got official website but told me if purchased from eBay outlet then only 3 months warranty will be given, also others who are selling at low prices are have private account so its risk and waste of time

jun19

Yes I have checked the seller sold almost 210 watches of similar model … Yes I have checked the seller sold almost 210 watches of similar model and got official website but told me if purchased from eBay outlet then only 3 months warranty will be given, also others who are selling at low prices are have private account so its risk and waste of time

There is a section about what to do if you are sold counterfeit goods on ebay im sure between the seller, ebay or paypal you will be able to getva refund
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants