Groups

Is there any way to get the original windows 10 start menu back after the anniversary update?

So I’ve just installed the windows 10 anniversary update and I can’t stand the new start menu, is there any way to get it back to the original W10 menu shot of rolling back the anniversary update?
    Many thanks
    ...Why is Microsoft determined to destroy the start menu. I just don’t get it!

5 Comments

Why don't you just set it up as you want it ? Lots of ways of customising the start menu now, if anything the latest update has made it easier to use.

Original Poster

kester76

Why don't you just set it up as you want it ? Lots of ways of customising … Why don't you just set it up as you want it ? Lots of ways of customising the start menu now, if anything the latest update has made it easier to use.

That’s why I've been trying to do but I can't find a way to remove the "all apps" panel they've added at the left of the start menu. If you can that would be fantastic but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that.

I'm just installing the anniversary update and it told me I could revert back if I wanted. So try uninstalling the update?
    Edited by: "bobdylan" 9th Aug 2016

rtmlk

http://download.cnet.com/Classic-Shell/3000-2072_4-75553853.html

​^+1, thats what I'm using...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1617
      2. Marvel characters45
      3. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111319