Groups
    EXPIRED

Is there anybody on here who collects old records?

I have a very eclectic collection of about 50 LPs, singles and 78s ranging from 1940s to 1980s music.

It will take me ages to compile the whole list, but if a few people show an interest, I'll post them in a FS thread.

Many thanks

8 Comments

whats your 60s & 70s - interested - what condition are they in

not asking for a lot am i:whistling:

i may be interested in any rock/metal ones

had a prince pic disc - sitting on motorbike - £180

so,if anyone has 1:thumbsup:

it will be worth you putting on ebay tricky

you might have a few good ones

it is worth checking them out - if they are in good condition

Original Poster

holly100;6049926

whats your 60s & 70s - interested - what condition are they innot asking … whats your 60s & 70s - interested - what condition are they innot asking for a lot am i:whistling:

vinylandtrinkets;6050452

i think it would depend on what they are hun., I used to sell Lp's on … i think it would depend on what they are hun., I used to sell Lp's on ebay made good money out of it a few years ago, i remember selling a mint copy of now 1 it sold for £55.00 and a mint copy of phil spectors wall of sound it went for £95 to the states, and i managed to get another and sold it in the UK for £50the best sellers we ever had were the now lp's, phil spector and anything heavy metal, acdc etc.if you are looking to sell the lot it might be an idea to take them to a record fair to off load them in a job lotpicture disc always sell for more money again depending on who the artist is

lastlaststar;6050493

i may be interested in any rock/metal ones

holly100;6050544

had a prince pic disc - sitting on motorbike - £180so,if anyone has … had a prince pic disc - sitting on motorbike - £180so,if anyone has 1:thumbsup:it will be worth you putting on ebay tricky you might have a few good onesit is worth checking them out - if they are in good condition

Cheers for replys, some nice sounding amounts there, not sure if any of mine are worth that much, but here's hoping! :thumbsup:

I'll put the list together and get it up on here over the next couple of days.

Trickyjabs;6054587

Cheers for replys, some nice sounding amounts there, not sure if any of … Cheers for replys, some nice sounding amounts there, not sure if any of mine are worth that much, but here's hoping! :thumbsup:I'll put the list together and get it up on here over the next couple of days.

you need to get this thread locked first then wait a full 7 days from the time of the lock just in case you didn't know.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ants97;6054603

you need to get this thread locked first then wait a full 7 days from the … you need to get this thread locked first then wait a full 7 days from the time of the lock just in case you didn't know.:thumbsup:

I will close this thread, but I haven't actually offered anything for sale, it is in Misc.

Trickyjabs;6056443

I will close this thread, but I haven't actually offered anything for … I will close this thread, but I haven't actually offered anything for sale, it is in Misc.

doesn't matter you have to get it locked by clicking the red triangle to the left and asking a mod to do it.:thumbsup:

Editor

Closed @ OP request - thanks for the report

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions