Is there anyone actually not bothered who killed Archie & WONT be watching tonight?

33 replies
Found 19th Feb 2010
TBH im not bothered & if had a choice would not be listening to it & spend the time on the PC, but the PC is the living room & the OH will have it on.

Considering escaping to the pub lol

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
33 Comments

Be in the pub no interest

i hardly watch it but might do as its live for the 1st time in 25 years and will be lol'in if they mess it up:thumbsup:

Banned

whats happenin?

im going to watch it to see if they mess up lol forgot what time its on though so going to have to check i never watch it usually

couldn't care less, will not be watching

Banned

who's archie?

havn't watched a single soap for over 4 yrs

Who's Archie ?

Banned

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-excited-proposal-cat.jpg

colinsunderland;7892506

who's archie?

Was he married to Deirdre ?

zermattbusby;7892511

Who's Archie ?

The famous radio ventriloquist Peter Brough's dummy?

Banned

I think it's really unfair people calling 'soap fans' imbeciles who have an IQ comparable to the number of calories in a Ryvita.

Just stop.

Ive just read that Lacey Turner (Stacey) who has a large part in tonights show has come down with the flu and it might not be aired!!!
I don't watch it, but how funny after all the suspense!!!

FilthAndFurry;7892565

I think it's really unfair people calling 'soap fans' imbeciles who have … I think it's really unfair people calling 'soap fans' imbeciles who have an IQ comparable to the number of calories in a Ryvita.Just stop.

:thinking:

brb googling 'calories in a Ryvita'

Original Poster

GemmaJayne;7892593

Ive just read that Lacey Turner (Stacey) who has a large part in tonights … Ive just read that Lacey Turner (Stacey) who has a large part in tonights show has come down with the flu and it might not be aired!!!I don't watch it, but how funny after all the suspense!!!

So im not the only one not watching it.

Where did you read that?

I did read that they do have a back up plan if there are technical faults etc so im guess they ACTUALLY do have a tape recording of it ALL, An will prob play that

watching the olympics - curling.

I'm not bothered who killed him anyway, but I will probably end up watching it to see any errors

mrfun1981;7892623

So im not the only one not watching it.Where did you read that?I did read … So im not the only one not watching it.Where did you read that?I did read that they do have a back up plan if there are technical faults etc so im guess they ACTUALLY do have a tape recording of it ALL, An will prob play that

On the Sun website - LOL so probably rubbish but who knows!!

Original Poster

kippy;7892625

watching the olympics - curling.

Now that does sound like fun, is it on BBC 2?

Original Poster

GemmaJayne;7892636

On the Sun website - LOL so probably rubbish but who knows!!

I just googled "Lacey Turner flu" & got loads of pages up, just been teasing the OH & saying the show been cancelled tonight lmao

i have just looked through the tv info and its on on sunday and its the aftermath of tonights show and the killer is revealed does that mean we wont find out tonight?

greyparrot;7892676

i have just looked through the tv info and its on on sunday and its the … i have just looked through the tv info and its on on sunday and its the aftermath of tonights show and the killer is revealed does that mean we wont find out tonight?

Apparently, the viewers frind out, but the residents of Albert Square don't find out for a while.

rather go to the dentist than watch that ;-)

GemmaJayne;7892725

Apparently, the viewers frind out, but the residents of Albert Square … Apparently, the viewers frind out, but the residents of Albert Square don't find out for a while.

oh right i thought they were being told 30 mins before it aired.

Banned

I'm so not interested I wont reply on this thread..

oops:oops:

greyparrot;7892756

oh right i thought they were being told 30 mins before it aired.

the actors will be but the residents wont find out

mrfun1981;7892640

Now that does sound like fun, is it on BBC 2?

GB (scotland) vs Germany. both teams pretty good but not top of table.
BBC iplayer

kareandy;7892750

rather go to the dentist than watch that ;-)

where did you get filthy&falses' pic from?

I have never seen an epsiode of EE and I'm not going to start now.

im hoping to find some paint to watch dry:-D

Banned

nope never ever its bloody booooring lame

Il tune in at 25 past ready for the end (they bound to reveal at end)

All TV soaps make my TV switch channel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63659
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions