Expired

is there anyone who lives on the isle of wight who can help me

Banned 9 replies
Found 14th Dec 2008
i know this is a long shot... but i live in portsmouth and there is something i want to buy on the isle of wight.... its £45 ... now to get the ferry over makes it a lot more and i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to get it for me and to post it to me... i would get the hover as its so much cheaper but they make me sooooo sick...

9 Comments

lol - IoW is quite a big place, might want to say where abouts it is, and what it is.
There are some people from IOW on here, seen it mentioned a few times.
Hope someone can help you.

what is it, maybe we can find it cheaper for you

why cant u just get them to post it ?

Yep, depending on size consider getting the vendor to post or use a courrier company such as payperparcel who use DHL. My last parcel sent with them cost me about £8 and automatically insured up to £100.

Good Morning Wifey.. (from a fellow Portsmouthian who lives on the hill) What do you want to get from the Isley of Wiggit?

Original Poster Banned

its a jewellery stand i did post a request before but no luck finding it anywhere on the net... and the shop wont post it grrrr @ them....
its a gift shop at the old smithy in godshill

Original Poster Banned

KERMITZBITZ;3756864

Good Morning Wifey.. (from a fellow Portsmouthian who lives on the hill) … Good Morning Wifey.. (from a fellow Portsmouthian who lives on the hill) What do you want to get from the Isley of Wiggit?

and a good morning to you too ..... i will wave out my window :-D

Original Poster Banned

:x:x i just called them and they have sold it arrrrggghhhhhh and they are not getting any more :x

Bad Luck! Let me know if they stock it again. I live on the IOW and my sister works on the Hover, so I can use their courier for free.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. disneyland paris tickets11
  2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
  3. Whey protien621
  4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions