Is there anything similar to that Spotify offer?

Found 22nd Jul
I really loved the price leveraging of the Spotify offer going via the Philippines. I can't justify £10 a month but just over £20 for a year is okay. Does anyone know if there is anything similar to this type of offer from around the world? I really would like to get a cheaper Readly subscription!

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Readly do a discount for students (from what I recall). I believe readly is region locked so unlikely, ie uk magazines available to uk customers unless you want Philippines magazines loooooool!!
Might be worth setting up a family membership on HUKD and then splitting the costs?
longbowassassin5 h, 17 m ago

Another …Another option,https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tidal-music-6-month-free-premium-trial-courtesy-of-made-in-america-fest-2950301

That Tidal offer is nice! But I managed to get through the convoluted Spotify set-up so have that now.
jamie0155 h, 54 m ago

Might be worth setting up a family membership on HUKD and then splitting …Might be worth setting up a family membership on HUKD and then splitting the costs?

Yeah you are right.(Maybe I will set that up!) I was just using Readly as an example, although maybe I will make a site like that! Geographical price leveraging!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants