Groups

is there anyway......???

ok so i have lost the orginal disc for my GTA IV (think i threw away by accident when tidying) but i have the case and the orginal manual with serial no. etc is there anyway to get a image of the game or another copy legally without having to buy it again??? thanks for nay help guys (and girls)

7 Comments

If you have some proof of purchase (receipt wouuld be ideal) then you might have a chance of legally obtaining another disc. There should be a contact number/helpline number in the manual somewhere.

If you want to do it legally then rent or borrow a copy & clone it. Otherwise download a retail copy off a torrent site & burn it to DVD.

Painkiller;6841904

If you want to do it legally then rent or borrow a copy & clone it. … If you want to do it legally then rent or borrow a copy & clone it. Otherwise download a retail copy off a torrent site & burn it to DVD.

+1

and burn a couple of copies in case you throw another one away. lol

you would need to flash your xbox first tho, to be able to play a back-up game

Tanchi;6842332

you would need to flash your xbox first tho, to be able to play a back-up … you would need to flash your xbox first tho, to be able to play a back-up game

Where does it say xbox? (or PS3 or PC come to that?)

harlzter;6842935

Where does it say xbox? (or PS3 or PC come to that?)

oh sry, i was asuming lol

Original Poster

its pc ;-) and thanks guys didnt think of renting might try that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129

See more discussions