Is there anyway of changing my username ???

27 replies
Found 28th Mar 2009
ive had sooo much people saying ' that name doesnt suit you ' all becuase im skint and called richkid10123 lol ... just seeing if i can change lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

Don't think you can unless its special circumstances

Use the contact us link and ask the Mods

LOL. I wonder how many usernames actually reflect the character of the user:)

Well theres no easy way of doing it. Its not the norm admin type of task that you can do via the profile. Like other reply stated, the only way is to contact the mods and ask them. But I dont think they will do it unless theres a good reason for it....

Banned

Predikuesi;4766169

LOL. I wonder how many usernames actually reflect the character of the … LOL. I wonder how many usernames actually reflect the character of the user:)

I often wonder that too.

Obviously, mine couldn't be more accurate.:p

Dude, what's mine say?

Predikuesi;4766169

LOL. I wonder how many usernames actually reflect the character of the … LOL. I wonder how many usernames actually reflect the character of the user:)

No many I would say - mine couldn't be further from the truth, it just kinda rhymed with my name

guv;4766203

I often wonder that too.Obviously, mine couldn't be more accurate.:p

wot? a blinkin' ass? :w00t:

JOKING! Before the SWAT team decend on me throwing their toys out of the pram!!! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4766228

wot? a blinkin' ass? :w00t:JOKING! Before the SWAT team decend on me … wot? a blinkin' ass? :w00t:JOKING! Before the SWAT team decend on me throwing their toys out of the pram!!! :-D

How does Guv spell a winking ass loony? Thats his avi

Going off that you are a big tit :w00t:

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4766228

wot? a blinkin' ass? :w00t:JOKING! Before the SWAT team decend on me … wot? a blinkin' ass? :w00t:JOKING! Before the SWAT team decend on me throwing their toys out of the pram!!! :-D

LOL.... You're confusing my award winning avatar with:w00t: my username.

fireheaven;4766249

Going off that you are a big tit :w00t:

I LOL

fireheaven;4766249

How does Guv spell a winking ass loony? Thats his avi Going off that you … How does Guv spell a winking ass loony? Thats his avi Going off that you are a big tit :w00t:

Indeed, I confess that I am the entire contents of a big girlies blouse....and what pleasure I'd get if I was in there too! :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4766274

Indeed, I confess that I am the entire contents of a big girlies … Indeed, I confess that I am the entire contents of a big girlies blouse....and what pleasure I'd get if I was in there too! :-D

No denial there I see :-D

Btw I am messing with you, no malice intended

fireheaven;4766302

No denial there I see :-D Btw I am messing with you, no malice intended

None taken ;-)

Absolutely no denial on my part that every pair of breasts are an explosive situation for me either :-D

StevenA2000_uk;4766337

None taken ;-)Absolutely no denial on my part that every pair of breasts … None taken ;-)Absolutely no denial on my part that every pair of breasts are an explosive situation for me either :-D

Lol at least you admit it - is that a pearl necklace I see :w00t:

Tell the mods you changed your name to Harvie

That should be free now

fireheaven;4766354

lol....Yes.....its taken in hand every time and any deposits will result in a pearl necklace being supplied......

as they say, every curve should have a pearl shine :-D

Lmao

Never heard that saying so I will take your word for it

dcx_badass;4766970

Errrr yes it is, phpbb and vbulletin forums both can do it within seconds.

Yeah but if they start doing it just cos someone changes their mind they will be swamped with requests

They have enough to do keep this place in check

dcx_badass;4767036

I didn't say they didn't have stuff to do, but steven said it's not … I didn't say they didn't have stuff to do, but steven said it's not something you can do from the profile when in fact it is.

Ok fair enough - I didn't read your quoted post properly, my bad

dcx_badass;4766970

Errrr yes it is, phpbb and vbulletin forums both can do it within seconds.

errrr dont see it happening as the norm on this forum though. :whistling:

dcx_badass;4767036

I didn't say they didn't have stuff to do, but steven said it's not … I didn't say they didn't have stuff to do, but steven said it's not something you can do from the profile when in fact it is.

Care to enlighten us with how you do it from the profile then see as the mods state you have to contact them?

dcx_badass;4767591

Mods have no real power though, an admin goes on the admin panel, clicks … Mods have no real power though, an admin goes on the admin panel, clicks users, searches the name, it brings up the profile, in the username box they type in the new one and hit save.I never said the users can do it, but admins can do it easily.

Then I'm sure you realise that the OP is not an admin, therefore pretty much a pointless exercise and of absolutely no help at all to the OP.:)

fireheaven;4766249

How does Guv spell a winking ass loony? Thats his avi Going off that you … How does Guv spell a winking ass loony? Thats his avi Going off that you are a big tit :w00t:

The mussle has come off, I see :giggle:

guv;4766250

LOL.... You're confusing my award winning avatar with:w00t: my username.I … LOL.... You're confusing my award winning avatar with:w00t: my username.I LOL

Did you really laugh there...I didn't know Spurs supporters had a sense of humour...other than it's funny to support Spurs. :lol:

fireheaven;4766354

You're always bringing up sex toys into every convo, aren't you? hahaha

Why would anyone want to change their user name anyway - if you choose a sensible one to start with,you shouldnt need to.....:prop:

you could change the avatar to something that makes you look poor.

Original Poster

kaits;4769490

you could change the avatar to something that makes you look poor.

lol

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/poor.jpg
how about this?

realfriendlyman;4769019

The mussle has come off, I see :giggle:Did you really laugh there...I … The mussle has come off, I see :giggle:Did you really laugh there...I didn't know Spurs supporters had a sense of humour...other than it's funny to support Spurs. :lol:You're always bringing up sex toys into every convo, aren't you? hahaha

Since when has a pearl necklace been a toy :thinking: :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions