Groups

Is there anyway of checking a thread you added to about 6 months ago.

Hi
    I got advice off someone a number of months ago and now want to look at the thread again. Is this possible.

12 Comments

have you tried searching for it?
    Give us some details and we'll see what we can do.

Banned

it will still be on the baords, unless its been spammed or removed, if thats what you mean, if you dont know what the thread was, then you can search through your own posts, if you have an idea then use the advanced search

Original Poster

i have been into the control panel and then pressed list subscriptions but nothing is showing...thought that would list anything i added to.
    not sure if i started the thread originally or just commented on it but got really good advice..to do with my computer.

Original Poster

will try advanced search thanks

Banned

Goofey's Girl;6307314

i have been into the control panel and then pressed list subscriptions … i have been into the control panel and then pressed list subscriptions but nothing is showing...thought that would list anything i added to.not sure if i started the thread originally or just commented on it but got really good advice..to do with my computer.

no you have to click on subscribe if you want to subscribe, its not automatic

Original Poster

sassie;6307355

all threads you have … all threads you have startedhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/search?user_id=67454&user_search_type=threads&sort_results_by=Thread+Start+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&advanced_search=Search+Now

Thats brilliant thanks,,,can you tell me how you got it...as this problem as come up before..spent hours trawling through that time.

i sent you a pm and clicked all topic through a diff profile view although theres a way of searching through advance search

Banned

Goofey's Girl;6307385

Thats brilliant thanks,,,can you tell me how you got it...as this problem … Thats brilliant thanks,,,can you tell me how you got it...as this problem as come up before..spent hours trawling through that time.

this doesnt work in opening post, but on any other post, right click on your username, and open in new window, then view all thread started by you, you cal also do all posts by you but thats a nightmare, otherwise if you want to narrow it down use advanced :thumbsup:

or you can click on profile at top and click view all activity, this shows all your threads too, but in oder of last posted in, rather then when you started them

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6307409

i sent you a pm and clicked all topic through a diff profile view … i sent you a pm and clicked all topic through a diff profile view although theres a way of searching through advance search

Thanks wow what a lot of posts you've done. At the moment i still seem to be getting help off everyone else. It feels great though when i have managed to pass on any advice myself.
    Thanks again. i found the one i wanted.

Original Poster

sassie;6307435

this doesnt work in opening post, but on any other post, right click on … this doesnt work in opening post, but on any other post, right click on your username, and open in new window, then view all thread started by you, you cal also do all posts by you but thats a nightmare, otherwise if you want to narrow it down use advanced :thumbsup:or you can click on profile at top and click view all activity, this shows all your threads too, but in oder of last posted in, rather then when you started them

Thanks Sassie...wow you make MarzBarz look an amateur on the posts..twice as many....only kidding Marz....you've both been a big help.

Have a nice day.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6307294

have you tried searching for it?Give us some details and we'll see what … have you tried searching for it?Give us some details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks I appreciate you trying to help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32179
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764375
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846233
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414090

See more discussions