Groups

Is there anyway that i can change my username

Banned
    Just wondering if there is any way of me changing my username. I noticed that some people changed it without creating a new profile. I think it was marzbarz

12 Comments

Use the contact us link at thee bottom of the page. You will need a good reason otherwise the Mods might say no.

Banned

NO WAY!!!

Thats a wicked name!!

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2690761

NO WAY!!!Thats a wicked name!!

hehe thanks...jus seems a bit boring compared to the other users..plus some other users find it offensive

Mine is boring...:whistling:

Banned

Afro_Zombie;2690788

hehe thanks...jus seems a bit boring compared to the other users..plus … hehe thanks...jus seems a bit boring compared to the other users..plus some other users find it offensive

How can that name be boring???

Its awesome!!

Contact Admin or Rayman to sort it out.

Banned

Insecure people want to change their name!!!

unless there is a security problem like its your full email then no.
    thats what i got told of admin

guv;2690858

i just wanted to drop the cigs bit

If you want to change your username, please email admin using the contact us link at the bottom of the page, stating the reasons for the change.

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42;2691342

If you want to change your username, please email admin using the contact … If you want to change your username, please email admin using the contact us link at the bottom of the page, stating the reasons for the change.

guv;2690858

Can't think who you mean. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764537
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206576
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2049
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32160

See more discussions