is there anyway to record a live video stream to your pc?

9 replies
Found 13th Jun 2009
basically the download festival thats on this weekend is being streamed live on there website, and i have to go out when my favourite band is on! anyway to record it??

8 Comments

Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? you can download 4od and iplayer programs but they only stay on your pc for a month and you can burn them to disc

basically the download festival thats on this weekend is being streamed … basically the download festival thats on this weekend is being streamed live on there website

clondikemike;5481730

Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? y

There is software to do it but i've never used any so can't recommend one, sorry!

Original Poster

clondikemike;5481730

Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? you can download 4od and … Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? you can download 4od and iplayer programs but they only stay on your pc for a month and you can burn them to disc

its not on tv its being streamed from the downloadfestival website

downloadfestival.co.uk/web…st/

I'm pretty sure it will be available on the torrent sites afterwards, just in case you don't sort something out

Original Poster

clondikemike;5481730

Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? you can download 4od and … Do you have a tv tuner? also what side is it on? you can download 4od and iplayer programs but they only stay on your pc for a month and you can burn them to disc

its not on tv its being streamed from the downloadfestival website

downloadfestival.co.uk/web…st/

there is screen recording software which works ok if your computer is fast enough. but it means you have to set it up recording and then not touch it till it's finished. imagine it's like just pointing a camcorder at your screen) of course recording the audio is easy, if you're not bothered about the video.

Original Poster

i got it to record video but it wouldnt record sound.. gutted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions