is there anywhere i can buy amazon vouchers with paypal?

Hi
I lost my bank card over the weekend so am currently waiting for a new one.
I want to purchase something from amazon but the only other way I have to pay is with paypal as it's linked with my bank by direct debit.
I know you can't use PayPal as a payment method on amazon but does anybody know if I could use PayPal to purchase amazon vouchers from anywhere else?
Thanks xx

8 Comments

ebay

I'm pretty sure you can link your PayPal account with a current account number and sort code...

Zeek, but they don't have any right now. Install the app on your phone and keep checking, they do pop up from time to time on it.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 7th Nov 2016

leeanna

ebay

Thanks I checked on eBay but can't seem to find any xx

Mermoo

I'm pretty sure you can link your PayPal account with a current account … I'm pretty sure you can link your PayPal account with a current account number and sort code...

I have it linked already to my bank account xx

SUMMONER

Zeek, but they don't have any right now. Install the app on your phone … Zeek, but they don't have any right now. Install the app on your phone and keep checking, they do pop up from time to time on it.

Thanks I'll keep checking xx

lexi11

Thanks I checked on eBay but can't seem to find any xx

m.ebay.co.uk/sch…her

leeanna

​http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=Amazon+voucher&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR1.TRC0.Xamazon+voucher&sqp=amazon+voucher

​sorry, try this,
ebay.co.uk/sch…ile
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions