Groups

is there anywhere i can trade gold?

hi people im after a bigger 9ct gold bracelet, i have a 64g 2oz bracelet but after around a 4oz bracelet. does anyone no of anywhere i can trade plus cash for it? i no gold shops do it but i think they rip you off,
    i live in nottingham area if this helps
    thanks

9 Comments

go to your local jeweller they normally buy gold. or cash converters:thumbsup:

For the best selling value ]These jewellers will give you £433.11 for 64g of 9ct gold (I don't know if this is a good price for you?). They have been used by quite a few people on HUKD and you can send your bracelet to them by post and they put the money into your bank account

Have you tried Rose's, they are very reputable, been around as long as I have!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5445883

Have you tried Rose's, they are very reputable, been around as long as I … Have you tried Rose's, they are very reputable, been around as long as I have!

who and where this?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;5445868

For the best selling value ]These jewellers will give you £433.11 for 64g … For the best selling value ]These jewellers will give you £433.11 for 64g of 9ct gold (I don't know if this is a good price for you?). They have been used by quite a few people on HUKD and you can send your bracelet to them by post and they put the money into your bank account

not bad price but can you trust this?

sme24185;5445907

who and where this?

you've not been in Nottingham long I assume, its nearly famous hehehe. Its down the ally between mcdougles and primarni (mcdonalds and primark) down from viccy centre, do you know where I mean? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh yea i no where that is didnt no name of it.
    do you think ill get a good price?

sme24185;5445913

not bad price but can you trust this?

Yes definitely. They have an office in Hatton Gardens, London and if you can find the thread on here about the cheap Argos gold bracelets you will find a few people that used them :thumbsup:

Local jewellers won't give you nearly as much per gram in my experience.

The same 31g bracelet Hatton Gardens would have paid me £230 for, local jewellers told me between £90 and £135 - you may get a bit more if you are doing a trade but I would be very surprised if you got more than Hatton Gardens price

sme24185;5445958

oh yea i no where that is didnt no name of it.do you think ill get a good … oh yea i no where that is didnt no name of it.do you think ill get a good price?

I can only say that I have always found them to be really good. In fact the last time I used them was for scrap gold and it was truly a load of crap, wel not even a load, just a few broken earings, a skinny bracelet and a mangled ring and I got £65. I would reccomend you try them, yr not under any obligation :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      3. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375

See more discussions