Is there anywhere I can use my Tesco Clubcard vouchers without converting them?

Found 21st Feb 2010
Except Tesco that is!

Thanks x

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
5 Comments

ebay!

how many do you have?

If converted, can Tesco CCV be used by anyone or is it named shopper only (ie: OH's mum has vouchers that, when converted into Drayton Manor Entry Tickets, we would use? Is this possible, or will the Ticket be "named" as OH Mum)

Original Poster

Disco;7905543

how many do you have?If converted, can Tesco CCV be used by anyone or is … how many do you have?If converted, can Tesco CCV be used by anyone or is it named shopper only (ie: OH's mum has vouchers that, when converted into Drayton Manor Entry Tickets, we would use? Is this possible, or will the Ticket be "named" as OH Mum)

I only have £20, just looking to get out with the kids and wondered if I could use them anywhere

When you convert them, the vouchers do have the name but nowhere has ever checked - my MIL used mine when she took the kids to the zoo.

The hassle with converting them is that you have to specify the exact place you want to go and then wait a week or 2 for the vouchers :roll:

im sure when you specify which day out you want that when the voucher arrives you can still use it at any, i sold some on ebay and the person told me to pick any day out as they would be able to use it on any of the other days out too...

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7905755

im sure when you specify which day out you want that when the voucher … im sure when you specify which day out you want that when the voucher arrives you can still use it at any, i sold some on ebay and the person told me to pick any day out as they would be able to use it on any of the other days out too...

Yes within reason - e.g. if you want colchester zoo then you can use it in most zoos, but not a restaurant.

The converted vouchers have a reference number on them which specifies the typr of activity they are to be used for :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions