Is there anywhere someone could suggest for a new Concept 2 rower?

New would be ideal, £860 for a concept 2 model D seems to be a blanket price for everyone, so I'd need it to be a good deal if I was to buy. Alternatively a refurbished second hand one if the price is good? I've searched, but any suggestions would be great

5 Comments

Banned

They were selling these at £799 at the Grand Designs Live show in Birmingham, but I think it was just a one off special price due to the event.

You can usuall buy them after the british indoor rowing champs.
We have one bought direct from concept 2 nearly 10 years old and has had plenty of use, hubby rows half marathons. They def lasr

I got lucky on Gumtree and got a bargain one. The refurb and secondhand ones seem to still hold their value.

These guys advertise in a PTs Facebook group I'm in.

row2growfitness.com/onl…re/!/Rowing-machines/c/14933268/offset%3D0%26sort%3Dnormal

Original Poster

mum1964

You can usuall buy them after the british indoor rowing champs.We have … You can usuall buy them after the british indoor rowing champs.We have one bought direct from concept 2 nearly 10 years old and has had plenty of use, hubby rows half marathons. They def lasr

Thanks - just checked £760, available after the races on 10th december! Not far away, thanks for the suggestion!

check johnpye auctions as there was a couple on their a few months back think both sold for about £200 plus 40% on the hammer, still well within normal prices.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
    3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11

See more discussions