Is there anywhere to buy discounted Amazon vouchers?

After looking on here it seems as though the sale of vouchers is now prohibited on the FS/FT board, and the vouchers go for over their value on eBay, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get Amazon vouchers discounted?
As I have an mbna card I can get x% off various highstreet retailers vouchers, but they don't seem to offer amazon. Is there anywhere that does?
Thanks.

6 Comments

MBNA lifestyle does get you discount off Amazon vouchers, it's under 'The High Street' link and you get 7% off £100 vouchers....I just checked.

Original Poster

Spriggan;6560830

MBNA lifestyle does get you discount off Amazon vouchers, it's under 'The … MBNA lifestyle does get you discount off Amazon vouchers, it's under 'The High Street' link and you get 7% off £100 vouchers....I just checked.

Are you looking at this website? mbna.co.uk/lif…le/ I am looking but can't see them :oops: It would be so good as I'm going to spend £220 in the next few weeks. Thank you for looking.

Yeah I am, not sure why you can't see it and I can. Are you using 'MBNA' as the entry code?
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2928/amazonis.jpg

Original Poster

Whoa, I don't get that! There are only 10 options in the High Street vouchers section. How peculiar.

Original Poster

I have a virgin atlantic mbna credit card, maybe it's a different type of mbna? How very annoying. I'll try logging in again to the lifestyles page, see what happens. I don't have the Laithwaites or comet option either.

Original Poster

Yay, working now. £225 of vouchers for £209.25 - a nice saving, thanks for your help Spriggan, it's much appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162398
    2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
    3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
    4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions