Groups

Is there better PS4 bundle deals at the moment please?

Hello all and many thanks in advance.
    I want to buy a PS4 bundle which consists of a console, extra controller, and FIFA 17. The best offers I found are; £270 at tesco and £290 at Very for this bundle. Is there any other better deals please ?

5 Comments

Buy an Xbox One

Do you actually want a physical disc for the game?

Last I checked the ps4 was £199 at shopto, fifa 17 £20 for digital download and there was an offer for a black controller on this site somewhere too.

I know you can't get it now but I got all that for 189 at Argos a few weeks back so if I was you I'd wait for a better dear!

Original Poster

germainsophie

Do you actually want a physical disc for the game?Last I checked the ps4 … Do you actually want a physical disc for the game?Last I checked the ps4 was £199 at shopto, fifa 17 £20 for digital download and there was an offer for a black controller on this site somewhere too.

Thank you for your reply. The same bundle from Shopto will cost about £267. It is about the same as Tesco offer. Is there a better deal ?

Original Poster

wills14

I know you can't get it now but I got all that for 189 at Argos a few … I know you can't get it now but I got all that for 189 at Argos a few weeks back so if I was you I'd wait for a better dear!

I really want to buy it these days. Is there a better deal than Tesco ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions