Groups

Is there likely to be more laptop offers for cyber monday?

Missed out on the friday offers now not sure if anything else good is going to come by between now and xmas when there is usually some good offers.

8 Comments

a few on amazon

also this is a good deal although not reduced ebuyer.com/748…HAQ

Original Poster

those are good but gaming laptops but im after something in the ultrabook range like the asus flip or yoga 900

I'm still in the market, SSD, i3, 8GB, Win10 and 1080p if I could squeeze it in for £250 - £300 tops. I do have a spare 80GB SSD I could use as well so the SSD isn't mandatory.
    Edited by: "MrHuk" 27th Nov 2016

1982john

those are good but gaming laptops but im after something in the ultrabook … those are good but gaming laptops but im after something in the ultrabook range like the asus flip or yoga 900

I'm after something exactly the same. Something I can transport easily. I'm currently lugging around an old 16" laptop with a huge charger, very inconvenient.

I have similar thoughts want something more portable as my 13 inch bit heavy and old. Can't find any huge reductions though

Original Poster

MrHuk

I'm still in the market, SSD, i3, 8GB, Win10 and 1080p if I could squeeze … I'm still in the market, SSD, i3, 8GB, Win10 and 1080p if I could squeeze it in for £250 - £300 tops. I do have a spare 80GB SSD I could use as well so the SSD isn't mandatory.

have you looked at amazon wherehouse? theres some on there that might fit your price range

1982john

have you looked at amazon wherehouse? theres some on there that might fit … have you looked at amazon wherehouse? theres some on there that might fit your price range

I just had a look and couldn't see anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gas stove fire advice11
      2. www.disneycharms.co45
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1315

See more discussions