Groups

Is there normally January sales for phone contracts?

My phone is on its last legs and I'm out of contract is it best waiting till Jan?

8 Comments

There was the odd 'Black Friday' deal or two, so it might be worth holding on.

O2 January sales began today... what were you after?

Original Poster

missy89

O2 January sales began today... what were you after?

Honestly don't know, An android phone most likely don't really have an particular preference I did like my G4 though. I Need about 10GB+ of data as I use about 9 ish a month

samhughel

Honestly don't know, An android phone most likely don't really have an … Honestly don't know, An android phone most likely don't really have an particular preference I did like my G4 though. I Need about 10GB+ of data as I use about 9 ish a month

Okay, on a contract o2 direct jump from 5gb to 20gb, so you'd have plenty of data! The difference between the two tariffs is only £5 per month. How much are you paying a month already?

EE sale started a couple days ago too.

Original Poster

missy89

Okay, on a contract o2 direct jump from 5gb to 20gb, so you'd have plenty … Okay, on a contract o2 direct jump from 5gb to 20gb, so you'd have plenty of data! The difference between the two tariffs is only £5 per month. How much are you paying a month already?

I'm on sim only now I think I'm paying like £20 a month for BT with 20GB, but don't really want to go above £45 pm

Original Poster

1iam5mith

EE sale started a couple days ago too.

They all seem to fairly low data plans in these sales

samhughel

They all seem to fairly low data plans in these sales

£35.99 Huawei P9 with 15GB data, max plan so can use the full allowance in the EU and get 24months BT sports shop.ee.co.uk/mob…ils
    Edited by: "1iam5mith" 22nd Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions