Is there some kind of body that regulates motor insurers or more particularly motor legal expenses cover?

Found 2nd Apr 2009
I am having problems with the cover I am supposed to be getting under a motor legal expenses cover. Is there any governing body I can ask a few questions to to see if the service I am getting is normal? Many thanks


the financial services authority should be able to help, give it a google should be a number to call. Citizens advice bureaux should also be worth a call.

Best to go to the Motor Insurers Bureau, 01908 240000.

try citizens advice, i had a similar problem when an unisured driver hit me , or stick to your guns with the insurance group and insist you speak to a manager

the best thing would be to find out who is the chairman of that insuance company and e-mail him

i did this with bt a year ago ,they sorted it out with in one day
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite1823
    2. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1019
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1216

    See more discussions