Is there something wrong with youtubes alogorithms?

Posted 20th Mar
Hey everyone I'm a little confused, I just uploaded a few videos on my new youtube channel but its not even getting a few views, not sure whats wrong, but I've uploaded on fresh channels before and it was never this slow. Pretty sure my videos are good too. Does anyone know if somethings wrong?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I imagine it's just because there are SO many videos on YouTube ?
I’ve been getting recommended some interesting videos about deers crashing into hair salons
jco8320/03/2020 17:59

I imagine it's just because there are SO many videos on YouTube ?

True but it honestly wasn't this bad last year. Hope I can atleast get to 100 subs so a can shorten my YouTube channel address
shadowfall20/03/2020 18:08

I’ve been getting recommended some interesting videos about deers crashing …I’ve been getting recommended some interesting videos about deers crashing into hair salons

I got recommended a video of how food products are packed in factories, didn't help my worries when is aw none of the workers were wearing gloves
YouTube is a hard thing to get going with so many people doing it, I've got around 6million views to my channel but I haven't posted for maybes 8 months now.
One thing I can say is keep the content regular, I was doing once a week at one time then just slipped away.
Maybe because right now people aren't really that interested in videos like yours? I don't mean that to be harsh but there are other things going on in the world, probably when people log on to Youtube there are other videos featuring more relevant content to them.
Haircut_10020/03/2020 18:28

Maybe because right now people aren't really that interested in videos …Maybe because right now people aren't really that interested in videos like yours? I don't mean that to be harsh but there are other things going on in the world, probably when people log on to Youtube there are other videos featuring more relevant content to them.

Maybe, i know what you mean
You missed a trick not posting a link to your page in your post. Guaranteed everyone who read this would have clicked on it and watched one.
winzzz20/03/2020 20:18

You missed a trick not posting a link to your page in your post. …You missed a trick not posting a link to your page in your post. Guaranteed everyone who read this would have clicked on it and watched one.

I did but they keep deleting it, I just read apparantly its one of the rules that you're not allowed to self promote
Toon_army20/03/2020 18:25

YouTube is a hard thing to get going with so many people doing it, I've …YouTube is a hard thing to get going with so many people doing it, I've got around 6million views to my channel but I haven't posted for maybes 8 months now.One thing I can say is keep the content regular, I was doing once a week at one time then just slipped away.

Did you get money for that amount of views? How do YouTube videos become 'monetised' ?
jco8320/03/2020 23:32

Did you get money for that amount of views? How do YouTube videos become …Did you get money for that amount of views? How do YouTube videos become 'monetised' ?

Yeah I get money every month. I think once you hit a certain amount of views you're allowed to monetise your videos. Companys always message and ask me to review products so it's good to have an email linked to your channel
jco8320/03/2020 23:32

Did you get money for that amount of views? How do YouTube videos become …Did you get money for that amount of views? How do YouTube videos become 'monetised' ?

you need 1000 subscribers and 4000minutes of your videos watched, youtube will then review your account for about 6 months, then you can monetise, but from my experience, it's not much money unless your videos are constantly getting lots of views. I was getting 10k-20k views per video which i uploaded everyweek and i was earning around £80 a month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants