Groups

Is there still a way of seeing the banned / suspended list?

I know we used to be able to (I remember the shame of being on it!). Maybe the list is just too long now, but I'd love to know if anyone got suspended or banned today...

21 Comments

Banned

Aka me lol

me yesterday ;-)

Banned

the list is still visable, but hardly eligable, and it doesnt get added to since the new site

On the avatar info it says banned or suspended,so what need is there for a list anyway,whoever gets suspended comes back usually after suspension is up.
    People here tend to notice when someone isn't around,and people who get wound up by whoever,the person who wound them up probably looks anyway.

Original Poster

sassie;2143026

the list is still visable, but hardly eligable, and it doesnt get added … the list is still visable, but hardly eligable, and it doesnt get added to since the new site

Yeah, that's what I thought. Pity. It's nice to get an insight into what is and isn't considered acceptable. The old list was good - it gave the name and the reason. Oh well, 10,000+ members probably makes that impossible. Thanks sassie.

i think the old list was for traders to avoid? unless i missed something lol

Original Poster

loupomm;2143064

i think the old list was for traders to avoid? unless i missed something … i think the old list was for traders to avoid? unless i missed something lol

Yep, that's the one. I'd forgotten the name. Maybe we could just have a "people to avoid" list? :-D

Liddle ol' me;2143076

Yep, that's the one. I'd forgotten the name. Maybe we could just have a … Yep, that's the one. I'd forgotten the name. Maybe we could just have a "people to avoid" list? :-D

great idea :giggle:

Original Poster

Or to quote someone from a recent pm

1. ********* 2. ********** 3. ********* 4. ***********
    take your pick for idiot of the day!

An Idiot of the Day List! Love that idea - even if I might find myself on it occasionally!

where is this list?

only 4 vacancies.....

mmmm tough one

Can always use the block list so you don't see their posts,i've noone on my blocked list.

loupomm;2143118

only 4 vacancies.....mmmm tough one

Ace,Ace,Ace,Ace:whistling:

raptorcigs;2143132

Haaaaaaaa, Haaaaaaaa - love it:-D

raptorcigs;2143132

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3205/jazzg1lq6.jpghttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar84072_12.gifhttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7510/2222me2dt5.gif

(need a fourth image)

Liddle ol' me;2143105

Or to quote someone from a recent pm 1. ********* 2. ********** 3. … Or to quote someone from a recent pm 1. ********* 2. ********** 3. ********* 4. ***********take your pick for idiot of the day! An Idiot of the Day List! Love that idea - even if I might find myself on it occasionally!

what Ace has got 4 accounts :whistling:

Original Poster

kippy;2143163

(need a fourth image)

hehe .. Ace doesn't count cause he's trying to be an idiot. It's the idiots who actually think they know what they are talking about that we need to worry about!

jackt010;2143020

me yesterday ;-)

for what, may i ask? out of interest. i am new to these things ...

I've been on that list :oops:

sassie;2143026

the list is still visable, but hardly eligable, and it doesnt get added … the list is still visable, but hardly eligable, and it doesnt get added to since the new site

did you mean to say legible?

sassie;2143026

did you mean to say visible and legible?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1219
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024

See more discussions