Groups

Is there such a thing as a wireless microphone for the wii?

Thanks

11 Comments

lol.........

Alfonse;6779532

lol.........

Helpful as ever. :x

argos.co.uk/web…ONE

shibi din;6779619

+ 1

shibi din;6779619

lol......I'm sure it was very difficult to google it especially if Argos sell them

it would have taken mucho longer to post this thread than google it

shibi din;6779619

Helpful as ever. … Helpful as ever. :xhttp://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=WII+WIRELESS+MICRPHONE

some people need to help themselves too

Alfonse;6779644

lol......I'm sure it was very difficult to google it especially if Argos … lol......I'm sure it was very difficult to google it especially if Argos sell themit would have taken mucho longer to post this thread than google it

Rather than 'loling' why not just do something helpful? Now you've wasted even more of your time on this thread when if you had googled it for her (and kept your thoughts of laziness to yourself) you could have been sitting in front of your computer glowing with the knowledge that you helped someone - rather than the current scenario whereby (some) folks thing you are a miserable old so-and-so. Just sayin'.

jasonrat;6779651

some people need to help themselves too

Agreed. But even you didn't just sit and lol. You still helped.

shibi din;6779674

Rather than 'loling' why not just do something helpful? Now you've wasted … Rather than 'loling' why not just do something helpful? Now you've wasted even more of your time on this thread when if you had googled it for her (and kept your thoughts of laziness to yourself) you could have been sitting in front of your computer glowing with the knowledge that you helped someone - rather than the current scenario whereby (some) folks thing you are a miserable old so-and-so. Just sayin'.

have you not seen my avatar :roll:

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions