Expired

Is there such a thing you can use to watch freeview on a telly without using an aerial? (not a console, perhaps some box?)

Found 13th Dec 2013
I've a tv in my son's room, but there's no aerial in the room. I've tried running a wire from the main room but it's not getting a signal. Is there any set top box that runs off wifi that could perhaps get him some channels on his telly?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
10 Comments
smart tv i guess, you can watch on demand, but it will need to be online
freeview, ive heard of iptv boxes, but again, need the web, and they are mainly international channels

you can use a good indoor aerial, i use to use one, worked fine, until you got up or farted, it would scramble for a bit, then worked fine
first check the cable is OK by plugging into another telly

if OK try an aerial booster Argos have them for a tenner

prob cheaper elsewhere

There is an Android app called TV Catchup that streams Freeview over WiFi, I use it in my garage. You can get cheap android tv set top boxes all over the place.
yeah thas a good idea residentgeekuk
you can use an android tv stick, connect it to the telly via hdmi then get it onto the web via wifi and use tvcatchup

easy
You're a proper helpful bunch, cheers!

Where would one get an android tv stick? I've really not a clue what you're on about but am very grateful lol
ebay.co.uk/itm…9=0

take a peak, but your spoilt for choice, you best do your research,

Edited by: "shaksy" 13th Dec 2013
Thanks so much, guys. Delighted! x
shaksy

worked fine, until you got up or farted, it would scramble for a bit, … worked fine, until you got up or farted, it would scramble for a bit, then worked fine

Lmao! Got me laughin this has
I bought a digital ariel from 24ace for £3.50 and it works!!!
lisajohnsonxxx

Lmao! Got me laughin this has

hehe :0
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants