Expired

Is this a good broadband/calls package?

6 replies
Found 20th Dec 2014
OK, so we have been with talktalk for a few years now and despite the bad reviews they get we haven't really had any problems. Will soon be coming to the end of another 18 month contract which includes line rental, unlimited broadband(with great speeds) , 24/7 landline calls and a youview hdd package. We pay £35.20 pm, is this a good deal? Could get rid of the 24/7 calls if need be, what should I be pushing the retention team for realistically? Think they credited my account by £100 last time to match the cashback sites. Any replies much appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
6 Comments

...nobody thinks for themselves any more. ..how much u gonna save...a few pence? jeezus stop following the sheep bandwagon. ...thats how the neck nominate and ice bucket thing proliferate....world is full of people scared to make a choice...if you getting good service and your happy...whats your problem....

Original Poster

PLANKT0N0

...nobody thinks for themselves any more. ..how much u gonna save...a few … ...nobody thinks for themselves any more. ..how much u gonna save...a few pence? jeezus stop following the sheep bandwagon. ...thats how the neck nominate and ice bucket thing proliferate....world is full of people scared to make a choice...if you getting good service and your happy...whats your problem....

Not scared to make a choice, would just rather have £100+ extra in the back pocket, and feedback from anybody with past experience and deals. Thanks for taking your time to reply.

I would call the retention team. They will offer you a new deal which they will only to new customers. They however will tie you to another contract but if you don't have issues with them that shouldn't matter. Hope that helps

Original Poster

moni_18

I would call the retention team. They will offer you a new deal which … I would call the retention team. They will offer you a new deal which they will only to new customers. They however will tie you to another contract but if you don't have issues with them that shouldn't matter. Hope that helps

Cheers Moni, will bear that in mind.(_;)

Banned

go to a broadband compare site and see what they have for new customers etc put the new contract into a new name? maybe

Original Poster

davidcarr1422

go to a broadband compare site and see what they have for new customers … go to a broadband compare site and see what they have for new customers etc put the new contract into a new name? maybe

Thanks David, didn't even think of that. Cheers will check.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721607
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7881478
    3. Wow apple you really are bad710
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920

See more discussions