Expired

Is this a good computer deal??

4 replies
Found 7th Jan 2008
currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccciaddmmillhdjcflgceggdhhmdfho.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=493224&category_oid=

is this a good deal??

If anyone knows any better ones let me know

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

well the processor is old, and with only 512mb ram, it will run vista sloooooooooooow

but u can get 3-3.5% quidco on that, and i think there is a £5 voucher for online somewhere that will save you the £5 they charge for delivery

Yeah, its a bit dated. 160gb is also a little under-sized.

Just to put it into perspective, I bought a Advent Media Center PC 2 years ago from Morgan computers which had 512mb memory, 160gb hard disc, and a 2.9ghz P4 processor for less than £250. So £299 for a lesser spec machine 2 years later ain't a great deal to be honest.

currys, pc world for good specs your looking in the wrong place lol, try mesh, dell, generally you will get better specs, you will get even better specs for less money if you build you own

i second that :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769188
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions